About Me

My photo
Have you ever noticed how the movies you enjoy the most, or the movies that truly change the way you see things never seem to get awards? Here is the chance for we movie-watchers to vote on our own favorites and recognize the movies that mean something to us.
Click here to get local show times.
Click here for the latest celebrity news.

Search This Blog

Friday, June 20, 2008

Get Smart


Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha , hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee...........
I will tell you about it tomorrow....
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425061/trailers-imdb-vi3202810137
One of the best comedies of the year and it a true ha ha ha ha hee hee hee great performance......
Don't forget to vote evry vote counts!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely hillarious! I love Steve Carell and he did not disappoint in this movie. He was perfect. Anne Hathaway has never been my favorite, but I thought she was great as well. This is definitely one of the best comedies I have seen in a long time.

Natty said...

Very Funny! It kept me entertained the entire time! The actors did an amazing job! I would recommend this movie to people of all ages who need a good laugh!

Anonymous said...

I liked it. I'm glad I went. Some parts, to me, were a lot funnier than others, but I think there just might have been a lot that I didn't get. I don't normally like Anne Hathaway's movies, but she did really good in this one and I had no idea who the main guy was. All in all, if I did see it again, it probably won't be for another year or two.

Hernan+ said...

Hilarious!!! The best comedy of the XXI Century so far.

For those who love the original Maxwell Smart...this is a perfect tribute to it. VERY FUNNY...

Anonymous said...

My husband and I went to see this and we wereon the edge of our chairs laughing the entire time, it was wonderful. Steve Carell was as funny as ever, everyone should go see this!!!

Our Corner said...

I loved this movie. Steve Carell is one of my favorite actors. He's hilarious in everything he does.