About Me

My photo
Have you ever noticed how the movies you enjoy the most, or the movies that truly change the way you see things never seem to get awards? Here is the chance for we movie-watchers to vote on our own favorites and recognize the movies that mean something to us.
Click here to get local show times.
Click here for the latest celebrity news.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 2, 2008

Don't Mess With The Zohan


Don't Mess With The Zohan! If the movie title doesn't tell you what the movie is about, then you should definitely watch the trailer.

Trailer:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0960144/trailers-trailer-vi1625489689

My Comments: Well I can only mess with the Zohan if I have seen him and I haven't yet so I will tell you about it later.

06/12/08 Yes , yes Don't Mess With The Zohan ,you should not even watch him , it's not worth it. Can anyone tell me why on earth was this movei PG13?!!!!

Should is sart a new nomination ? "the worst movie of the year"

4 comments:

rodrixar said...

looks like this one will manage to be worse than little nicky... stupid adam sandler isn't funny anymore...

People's Award said...

Have you seen the movie? Tell us more about it. I haven't got the chance to see it yet so please be my guest by the way wlcome to our blog ....

Anonymous said...

Hey I just saw "The Jane Austen Book Club" and it's a really terrific movie. Please post it on your blog!

Hernan+ said...

This movie SUCKS BAD!!!!! Boring with cheap humor...

He makes fun of gays, Jews, Palestinians, Americans...etc ALL Over done already so... this movie is kind of... late.

Bottom line: THIS MOVIE SUCKS and is not worth watching.