About Me

My photo
Have you ever noticed how the movies you enjoy the most, or the movies that truly change the way you see things never seem to get awards? Here is the chance for we movie-watchers to vote on our own favorites and recognize the movies that mean something to us.
Click here to get local show times.
Click here for the latest celebrity news.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2008

Prince Caspian


"Prince Caspian" finds the Pevensie siblings pulled back into the land of Narnia, where a thousand years have passed since they left. The children are once again enlisted to join the colorful creatures of Narnia in combating an evil villain who prevents the rightful Prince from ruling the land. Written by Max Davison {RockyHexorcist2785}
My Comments: Wow...... Do you like special effects? Then don't hesitate, don't think, just get up, get up now from your room, close down this blog and go see it if you haven't seen it yet. If you are still hesitating and you haven't left, then let me also tell you that usually when I go to a movie I take notes about my criticisms of the movie, funny parts, etc, and normally I check my watch to see how much time is left in the movie. So while I was taking down notes about this movie (not that I was able to write much, because I was so wrapped up in the story) it occurred to me to check my watch to see what time it was, but then I realized that I didn't want to know because I was afraid that the movie would be over too soon! It's a great movie that grabs you right from the beginning, and you will enjoy it all the way to the end. Of course there will be moments when you wish it would go faster, but just when you have that thought, the moment will pass and you will already be enjoying the next exciting moment. Great movie, great acting, and definitely superb visual effects. Don't forget to vote.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the first Narnia movie and thought it was good, but not great. This movie on the other hand was exceptional. The story line sucks you in right from the beginning and there are great special effects all throughout. I didn't want this movie to end.