About Me

My photo
Have you ever noticed how the movies you enjoy the most, or the movies that truly change the way you see things never seem to get awards? Here is the chance for we movie-watchers to vote on our own favorites and recognize the movies that mean something to us.
Click here to get local show times.
Click here for the latest celebrity news.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2008

Street Kings


Tom Ludlow is a veteran LAPD cop who finds life difficult to navigate after the death of his wife. When evidence implicates him in the execution of a fellow officer, he is forced to go up against the cop culture he's been a part of his entire career, ultimately leading him to question the loyalties of everyone around him.....
My comments: I think Keanu Reeves is great actor, although sometimes his acting can be boring, but since I like him I went to see it anyway. Everywhere I had read about this movie gave it a high rating, so I wasn't afraid of spending 8$ on it.
10 minutes into the movie I realized that it is definitely worth the money. The movie is very bloody, so I don't recommend watching this movie if you are not an action fan. But if you are and you want to see one of the best action movies of the year, then don't wait; it's worth your time and mony. For those of you who are fans of the Godfather series, you will definitely want to see what the Godfather would be like if he were a cop. (Please don't forget to vote.)

No comments: