About Me

My photo
Have you ever noticed how the movies you enjoy the most, or the movies that truly change the way you see things never seem to get awards? Here is the chance for we movie-watchers to vote on our own favorites and recognize the movies that mean something to us.
Click here to get local show times.
Click here for the latest celebrity news.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Under The Same Mooon


A thrilling story about the unbreakable bond between a mother and her 8-year-old son. How much would you sacrifice for the one you love the most?
Movie trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jCZgUiPixE

My coments:
There is not much to say about this movie, which has not been sad already. I haven't cried of happiness and appreciation that much for a long time as a cried at this movie. It made me appreciate more what I have and those around me I love the most. I loved it .........
Criticism: Well done movie, with great actors. But I wanted to see more, just a few more since of what happens with the rest of the characters.
(don't forget to vote)

No comments: